Interested in joining our group?
It’s easy – simply join us at a meeting.
OUR NEXT MEETING IS:
Tuesday, March 29th at 6pm at Bona Sera Cafe, Ypsilanti – COME HELP US HANG for our group show, HOME!
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR UPCOMING MEETINGS:
Friday, April 1st at 6pm – OPENING RECEPTION for our group show, “HOME” at Bona Sera Cafe in Ypsilanti, MI. 200 W Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
You can stay up to date for current events and meetings by joining our Facebook group!
- Come to the next Watertower Collective meeting.
- New and prospective members are always welcome at a meeting. You do not need to bring anything with you, however you are always welcome to bring a piece of work that you are seeking critique for.
- Let us know that you’d like to come again – make sure you know where our events are posted (the Facebook page is a good spot) and give us your contact information to keep you up to date.
- Participate by bringing in new works, tell us your thoughts during critiques, and if you have any other ideas to contribute (Networking, recruiting, or event planning)
- Become an official member featured on our Website!
- After you have come to a few meetings and participated, you can ask to be featured on our website. We do require a few selected works, as well as an artist statement and a website to promote.
- Submit works to be included in our upcoming juried and group shows!
- We choose themes for upcoming group proposals. Be sure to ask about our current theme and how you can create new work inspired by it.
Your level of participation is completely up to you! Members are not required but highly encouraged to participate as much as possible – but we all have different levels of available time to contribute, and we get that.